Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 10 Quarter 3

It is the last week of quarter 3!! Wow, time is flying by!!

Writing: We will continue on with practicing for the State Writing Assessment. Your kiddos are working really hard on these, I know this makes for long days, but their work ethic is so GREAT!

Projects: We will learn and create our own fossils!

4th Grade Writing: We will continue on with practicing for the State Writing Assessment.
These kiddos are also working hard on these!

Reading: We will continue on with Wonder, practicing our reading strategies. We also are going to start preparing for our student led conferences and I will continue assessing all students.

A FEW REMINDERS:

-Spring Break is next week(yay!) March 20-23
-Conferences - March 31 (Student Led-must bring in your child with you) All information is on my blog. I will send a hard copy home with students on Thursday and will send out a couple email reminders the week of.
-Auctions! It is that time again, please send in at least one item so your child can participate:)

Also, thank you for letting me hang out with your kiddos everyday, I enjoy each and every one of them and will miss them next year!

I hope you all have a fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment