Monday, January 30, 2017

Quarter 3, Week 4

5th Grade Writing: Students will continue working on their informative paper on the 4 spheres of the Ecosystem. This week, students will finish up their T Chart and start their rough drafts while conferencing with me each step of the way. 

Projects: Students will learn all about photosynthesis on Monday and then create their very own rap song about Photosynthesis and perform to the class. On Tuesday we will construct our terrariums. On Wednesday, students will recognize how much of the earth is covered in water and then draw a picture showing this representation, and on Thursday they will construct a bar graph using the picture they drew on Wednesday. 

4th Grade: We will finish up our T Charts of our state project, type up sentences about our states using the T Chart. Once we finish typing, we will start to mount our sentences to make it look professional on our floats. If we finish all of that, we will then be able to start building our floats. 

Reading: We will continue to read and discuss Wonder while also working our independent reading strategies. 

Carson City Pictures-I have been trying to upload my picture so that I can share them with you, but my phone is not cooperating. I will share as soon as I can figure that out. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment